REASONS TO WATCH:
- Follow a workflow that can provide insight into the petroleum system in data-sparse areas.
- See how tools within DecisionSpace® Geosciences facilitate collaboration and data management as the model evolves.
- Discover the ease of data transfer using the integration server.
- Exploration geoscientists
- Data managers
- Exploration managers and vice presidents
We will use the Zambezi Delta, offshore Mozambique, to demonstrate how an incomplete regional dataset can be used in the initial exploration and appraisal stage of the petroleum lifecycle. This is possible with the aid of different information management tools such as an integrated server to transfer data between applications and teams. In addition, automatic updates, sequence stratigraphy and multi-user interpretations are some of the other ways that we can manage the data and facilitate the exploration workflow.
In today’s market, more than ever before, efficient workflows are required in order to allow geoscientists to easily integrate and analyze data. Arriving at a fully integrated basin model requires several stages of data integration, one of which is the generation of a structural framework.
Dynamic Frameworks to Fill® workflow is an interactive capability that can quickly and effectively unlock value by integrating numerous data types and allowing the geoscientists to predict from data and provide valuable insights into risk and uncertainty across the whole area of interest.