The Neftex Reservoir and Seal Module delivers major subsurface risk reduction through enhancing understanding of proven and potential reservoirs and seals.
The Reservoir and Seal Module features an extensive, global dataset of spatially and temporally enabled rock property data. The data are easily integrated into other datasets and exploration workflows to provide an essential tool to reduce uncertainty in play fairway analysis. The module also contains an exhaustive suite of analogue data to support your exploration strategy in both conventional and unconventional plays.
The Neftex Reservoir Seal Module boasts over 4,521,500 analytes from around the world, all of which are spatially and temporally located. Data comprise measurements from cores, cuttings or outcrops, together with pertinent data obtained from wireline tools. Every sample is attributed with a number of fields including lithotype, lithostratigraphy, source reference, hydrocarbon field and depositional environment and is then categorised into 5 broad classes:
- Reservoir quality (e.g. porosity, permeability, grain size, density, diagenetic history, mineral composition)
- Reservoir conditions (e.g. initial pressure, overpressure, temperature)
- Reservoir fluids (e.g. oil saturation, gas saturation, hydrocarbon saturation, water saturation)
- Seal quality (e.g. porosity, permeability, grain size, density, pore throat radius, mineral composition)
- Seal conditions (e.g. initial pressure, overpressure, temperature)
The product is licensed by Earth Model region and delivered through the Neftex website, where the database can be efficiently screened prior to downloading the data. Once downloaded, the data can be quickly integrated into your workflows and loaded into a variety of industry standard analytical software programs.
- Major subsurface risk reduction through better understanding and prediction of reservoir and seal presence and properties
- Access to an extensive, easily searchable database to reduce risk and uncertainty in charge and common risk segment mapping in play fairway analysis
- A unique platform to augment your corporate database
- Once downloaded the data can be quickly integrated with other datasets and easily loaded into ArcGIS™ or other analytical software programmes
- All data and interpretations integrated with, and help constrain, the Neftex Earth Model