The Neftex Petroleum Systems Module gives immediate access to over 3.3 million pieces of organic geochemistry data – aiding your understanding of the distribution, quality and maturity of proven and potential source rocks worldwide.
A subscription to the Neftex Petroleum Systems Module gives immediate access to published source rock and fluids data for over 43,000 well and outcrop locations worldwide. Globally, this dataset includes more than 3,600,000 quantitative geochemical values from more than 600,000 samples. The data is spatially and temporally enabled within our unique sequence stratigraphic framework to give you quick and effective access to data for the area and time-frame you’re pursuing. You can incorporate these data into your assessment of conventional and unconventional play potential, reducing uncertainty and risk.
The Petroleum Systems Module is available via subscription for each of the 15 Neftex Earth Model regions.
Available for each region is information on:
- Source rock quality (e.g. TOC, Rock-Eval data)
- Source rock maturity (e.g. VR, SCI, TAI)
- Extract bulk data (e.g. Sat, Arom, NSO)
- Extract biomarkers (e.g. Steranes, Hopanes)
- Extract gas chromatography (e.g. MPI, Pr/Ph, CPI)
- Oil bulk data (e.g. API, Sat, Arom, SG, Viscosity)
- Oil biomarkers (e.g. Steranes, Hopanes, Ts/Tm)
- Oil gas chromatography (e.g. Pr/Ph, CPI)
- Gasoline (e.g. Heptane, Isoheptane, Mango ratios)
- Gas bulk data (e.g. SG, CO2, H2, dryness/wetness)
The Petroleum Systems database for both source rock and fluids data is easily accessed via our web interface. This allows you to access data on source rock quality and maturity, along with bulk, gas chromatography and biomarker properties of source rock extracts. The fluid properties include oil bulk, gas bulk, gasoline, oil GC and oil biomarkers. In-built queries within our web interface provide outstanding functionality for data extraction to ESRI ArcGIS™ or Microsoft® Office Excel® platforms for screening and data analysis.
- Major subsurface risk reduction through better understanding and prediction of source rock presence and properties
- Access to extensive digital geochemical database to reduce risk and uncertainty in charge and common risk segment mapping in play fairway analysis
- A unique platform to augment your corporate geochemistry database
- All data and interpretations integrated with, and help constrain, the Neftex Earth Model