Exploration Cubes pull the regional interpretation from the Neftex Earth Model into a true vertical depth framework, allowing dynamic risk assessment and providing the raw materials for further basin modelling.
The Neftex Exploration Cube Module delivers individually licensed, basin-scale geocellular models; each constructed from publically available data and populated with unique Neftex Earth Model content – facilitating play-scale resource assessment and CRS mapping.
A number of Exploration Cubes are available worldwide. Available now are:
- Appalachian Basin
- Bight Basin
- Burgos Basin
- Browse Basin
- Chuckchi Sea
- East Black Sea
- Ghanaian Transform
- Liard Basin
- National Petroleum Reserve Alaska
- Neuquén Basin
- Offshore Kenya-Tanzania
- Orange Basin
- Precaspian Basin
- West Barents Sea
Each Exploration Cube is delivered with depth surfaces (a minimum of 6 Neftex sequence stratigraphic surfaces, including constraining data), available wireline logs, well columns, as well as depth- and age-calibrated picks, gross depositional environment maps, play cross-sections and a selection of play assessment and data integration workflows.
Exploration Cubes are delivered in selected 3D visualisation platforms.
- Provides a ready-populated and fully integrated 3D environment for data integration, visualisation and interpretation of key areas and basins
- Integrate your own data and interpretations rapidly using our workflows and support
- Effectively manage data and share knowledge throughout your organisation on one platform
- The 3D visualisation environment promotes new thinking and play concepts which is key to exploration success
- Carry out basin-scale analyses rapidly using a suite of fully integrated and up-to-date data