Landmark’s DecisionSpace Natural Fracture Network delivers a stochastic natural fracture model that honors all existing data to help optimize well planning and stimulation through easier, faster, and more accurate modeling of natural fracture networks.
The main benefits include:
Comprehensive analysis of fracture network and log interpretations:
Honors all relevant well attributes, such as fracture location, length distribution, dip, and azimuth, while providing advanced stochastic simulation techniques.
- Curvilinear fractures – non-planar fractures can be modeled
- Varying fracture properties along and within individual fractures like aperture, porosity, permeability, etc.
- Uncover opportunities to test and model well planning scenarios and natural fracture network realizations
Simulation decision support:
Leverages all well data and uses secondary data, such as seismic attributes, or any other attribute that relates to fracture intensity, to guide fracture distribution for better simulation.
- Reduce uncertainty through improved characterization of the natural fracture network
DecisionSpace Fracture Productivity Integration:
Integrates with DecisionSpace Fracture Productivity for improvement of production performance prediction in low permeability reservoirs.
Improve results from flow simulation via an integrated model and unique unstructured gridding technology that adapts to the distribution of the fractures
Runs on the DecisionSpace unified solution platform for multidisciplinary teamwork efficiency over the entire asset lifecycle.
- Ensure all stakeholders can easily collaborate and contribute their expertise while validating production expectations