The Neftex ChronoCube Module delivers fully integrated 3-dimensional regional models, which allow you to visualise and extract essential geological and exploration insight from a rich, complex and fully integrated dataset.
Neftex ChronoCubes allow the geoscience user to work efficiently with rich Earth Model content, integrated and visualised in one place, to rapidly screen acreage and focus on the key subsurface risks and issues.
ChronoCube contents include:
- Digital elevation model and depth to basement raster, grid and surface
- Cultural data (AOI, international boundaries, coastlines and USGS province outlines)
- All well data that can visualised in the depth including well picks
- A full set of chronostratigraphic charts displayed in geological time
- A full set of play cross sections displayed in depth
- A 3D geocellular model built from the stack of GDE maps where geological age is the vertical axis and the GDE is the main property
- Full documentation including workflows used to build the product from the input data.
Neftex ChronoCubes are delivered in selected 3D visualisation platforms.
- Visualize and extract exploration insight from a rich and complex dataset, originally built in GIS and other disparate applications
Switch regional geological interpretation views - from depth to geological time
Integrate depth and seismic datasets to enrich, develop and improve an earth model
- Use the resulting shared earth model as the basis for petroleum systems analysis, play fairway analysis and mapping